Horizon Nursing Services is pleased to provide our complimentary Care Coordination services. We understand the difficulty and time consumption that occurs when trying to arrange in-home care. We also know that sometimes clients and families are not aware of the various types of services that can be provided in the comfort of their own home.
Save Time and Reduce Stress – Utilize our Free Care Coordination Services
Did You Know?
Care Coordination also includes services that your doctor may order for you and is covered by your Medicare insurance.
How do I know if I require care coordination?
- Have you had a recent fall?
- Do you find that you are having more difficulty walking, using your walker or cane?
- Are there things that you are finding more difficult to do lately?
- Have you had a recent hospitalization?
- Have you received new a medication?
- Are you feeling sad and lonely?
- Are you feeling more and more weak or tired recently?
- Are you getting your blood drawn frequently and would like to get it done at home?
- Would you like to have your physical, speech or occupational therapy provided at home?
- Do you need assistance with a dressing change or skin care?
- Are you having trouble testing your blood sugar or injecting yourself with insulin?
- Do you require any medical equipment (e.g. wheelchair, walker, beside commode, medical supplies or oxygen)
- Would you like to have podiatry services at home?
- Are you considering relocating from home to an Independent or
- Assisted Living Facility?
- Are you or your loved one scheduled for a procedure that may require you going to a Rehabilitation Facility?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, call us today and ask to speak to a Care Coordinator.
We will assist you in making arrangement to have the following in home services provided:
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy (In home or outpatient)
- Blood testing and Coumadin management
- Assisting with and obtaining medical equipment and supplies in home
- Internal Medicine, Podiatry, Psychological and other physician services in home
- Diabetic management (Insulin administration and blood sugar monitoring)
- Any skilled services ordered by physician
- Relocation to Independent Living, Assisted Living or Skilled
- Nursing Facility
- Assistance with choosing a Rehabilitation Facility