Halotestin (fluoxymesterone) is a powerful steroid in tablets of anabolic and androgenic action. It is available in tablet form. Most often Halotestin is used to increase aggression in training, muscle density and strength without a large increase in muscle mass. Halotestin is popular among athletes who adhere to a certain weight class as well as representatives of endurance sports (sprinters, crossfit).
Halotestin Steroid Profile
- Anabolic effects – 1900% of testosterone.
- Androgenic effects – 850% t testosterone.
- Level of conversion to estrogens – no aromatization.
- Level of exposure to the liver – high toxicity.
- Impact on the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis – pronounced.
- Form of release – tablets, oral administration.
- The duration of action is up to 9 hours.
- Time of detection on the doping control – up to 2 months.
- Chalotestin has similarities to methyltestosterone in its chemical structure, but is approximately five times more potent than the latter.
Fluoxymesterone is chemically modified testosterone in three positions:
- 9-fluorogroup. Increases the androgenic effect of the drug by reducing the reduction at the 5-alpha position (dihydrotestosterone formation). The 9-fluorogroup is found in small amounts in human blood. This active form of fluoxymesterone binds much stronger than testosterone to androgen receptors in muscle tissue and organs.
- 11-beta-hydroxy group. Prevents enzymatic conversion of the molecule by attaching aromatic rings, i.e., preventing conversion to estrogens. The 11-beta-hydroxy group is also ascribed to blocking prolactin and estrogen receptors, i.e., preventing edema, excessive fat deposits, and gynecomastia.
- 17-alpha-methyl group. Extends the half-life of the drug when administered orally, preserves the concentration of the active substance in the blood and prevents degradation during the first passage through the liver.
Effects of Fluoxymesterone.
- Increased aggression.
- Increase in muscle hardness and relief.
- Slight increase in muscle mass is possible (especially with prolonged use).
- Stimulation of hemoglobin synthesis (increased endurance).
- Taking Fluoxymesterone promotes an increase in the oxygen mass of the blood. The body produces more red blood cells, more oxygen is delivered to the muscles. Performance increases and acidification decreases.
- Fat reduction. According to studies, Halotestin accelerates the oxidation of fatty acids in “fast” muscle fibers. True, weight loss is never the main goal of taking Fluoxymesterone because of its high toxicity. The effect is rather of secondary importance.
How to take Halotest
A course of Fluoxymesterone is most often used point-to-point, just before a competition. The optimal dosage of the steroid is 10 milligrams per day, the limit is 20mg. Halotestin is reasonable to use for short-term aggression and speed and power performance. As for how to take Halotestin in combination with other AAS, there are no specific guidelines since it is taken together with any form of testosterone. It is not recommended for women to use this steroid.